Welcome! I have been a self taught professional video game developer since the year 2000. I spent the first ten years making main characters for games like Sleeping Dogs, Prototype, Bully, Scarface, and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. All in Vancouver, BC.
In 2009 I partnered with a former colleague to create Moto X Mayhem, a mobile racing game, which reached #1 in the App Store and has remained in the top 25 of the Racing category since. We updated and maintained our game as Occamy Games for three years where I was responsible for creative direction, game design, and marketing. My new company is Kokubo Games so keep an eye out for us!
I am seeking interesting partnerships and opportunities for up and coming game platforms. I've just begun work with Unity 3d to create games that will push the limits of popular devices.
If you're looking for my resume, check out my LinkedIn profile.
- Moto X Mayhem (Occamy Games) - Founder, Artist, Game Designer
- Sleeping Dogs (United Front Games) - Senior Character Artist
- Prototype (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Technical Character Artist
- Scarface: The World is Yours (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Character Artist
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Character Artist
- Bully (Rockstar Vancouver) - Senior Character Artist
- Western Outlaw: Wanted Dead or Alive (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Marine Sharpshooter (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Navy Seals (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza (Piranha Games) - Character Artist